Finax contractual documentation has changed
We take the liberty to inform you that we have made several changes in the contractual documentation.
We take the liberty to inform you that we have made several changes in General Terms and Conditions, Portfolio management contract as well as in other contractual documents. Considering our process of expansion abroad, we adapt the content of the contracts to European directives and international standards. We omit regulations and references to Slovak laws, where the text allows it. At the same time, we increase the level of relationship transparency in the process of providing investment advisory.
The amended Client Documentation will enter into force on 1.7.2020 to the extent set forth below. The complete versions of the documents are available to our clients beginning on 16.06.2020 in the Finax, o.c.p., a.s. headquarters on Bajkalska 19B, Bratislava and on the links set forth. For better overview, you can find the final versions of documents with the visible changes in the attachment.
- Discretionary portfolio management contract NP
- General information for clients and potential clients
- General Terms and Conditions
- Information about financial instruments and risk
- Complaints policy
- Order execution policy
- Discretionary portfolio management contract NP - change
- General information for clients and potential clients - change
- General Terms and Conditions - change
- Information about financial instruments and risk - change
- Complaints policy - change
- Order execution policy - change
Thank you for investing intelligently.