Content specialist & marketing assistant - CROATIA
In the recent months Finax has been growing at a fast pace, while already present in 5 countries with massive footprint on the CEE fintech scene. We are ready for further expansion, therefore the time has come for us to welcome a new member to our team who will not be intimidated by our culture of hard work and the concept of a fast growing business in a challenging but rewarding environment.
We are Finax:
- The first and largest robo-advisor in Slovakia & CEE,
- We bring simple, digital, and revolutionary form of passive investing to the general public, while
- We work tirelessly to increase financial literacy in our region.
We are seeking for the right candidate:
- With experience in content writing and managing social media
- With ability to focus and manage schedules by prioritizing well and meeting deadlines,
- Capable of coming up with new ideas and making them happen,
- Showing maturity and professional attitude,
- Excited to learn and work with different departments
- Who is a dependable teamplayer with strong work ethic
- With great communication and interpersonal skills
Your agenda will be built up of:
- 60% creative content creation and translations
- Proofreading and editing of blog posts before publication, coorodinating with marketing to illustrate articles, conducting simple keyword research and using SEO guidelines to increase web traffic, managing and promoting content on social media, identifying customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics, ensuring all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone), update website/mobile application content as needed, translating content from English to Croatian
- 40% assisting in delivering marketing taks
- Preparing images in Canva, cutting and editing video content,
- Preparing Power Point presentations incl. charts and tables
Skills & capabilities needed:
- Native/Bilingual proficiency in Croatian – excellent writing and editing skills in Croatian
- Knowledge of social networks management, solid understanding of SEO
- Marketing or financial background, with an interest in writing, marketing and investing
- English (C1-C2) while knowledge of any CEE language (sk, hu, cz, sl or ua), is a huge advantage
- Precision, flexibility, ability to absorb large amounts of information & open-mindedness, approach of a team player with independent attitude towards tasks and responsibilities, professional behaviour.
- Part-time contract
- Combination of remote work & work from our Bratislava office (ROSUM - Bajkalská 19B)
- Salary conditions are subject to agreement, depending on skills and experience
- Start: June 2021
- Working in a fast-growing company,
- Opportunities for personal development and career growth,
- Open & united start-up culture
- Young, dynamic and professional team which will be happy to share all the wisdom and provide the necessary Support and trainings – as well as team buildings
Information on the selection procedure:
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your structured CV to email@example.com, highlight Content Specialist & Marketing Assistant in the email title. We thank all applicants for their interest in advance.
Finax is an investment broker and pioneer in CEE robo-advisory. The CESA Awards winner fintech startup, which has become renowned in the eyes of Slovaks, Poles, Croatians, Hungarians and Czechs only 3 years since its founding. In addition to the main product, which is a simple and effective investment via ETF portfolios, it also makes financial education more accessible in the form of webinars, podcasts, and blogs. It is currently focused on expansion to neighboring countries.
Deadline for receiving applications: May 14, 2021